Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Why do I think anyone cares about me?


April 2012

If you're reading this you may want to know why I think my thoughts are worth sharing. This will be a small summary of a long story but I'll offer up the highlights of what's important:

1. I'm expecting twins in June or July.
2. I have 2 small dogs, Ollie and Jack.
3. I am preparing to be a stay-at-home Dad.
4. I am remodeling my home myself, including a bathroom addition.
5. I was laid off of my job of 5 years the day after Christmas 2011.
6. I am male nurse.
7. I live with my wife and a roomate, her best friend, Nick.
8. My wife is a therapist.
9. I'm trying to join (they see "infiltrate") the local "Mothers of Multiples".
10. I sell books online that I purchase secondhand.
11. I'm practicing being Catholic again so I can get my babies baptized.
12. I currently babysit a 5 month old child for 40-50 hours a week.
13. I train Ollie, my miniature daschund/miniature pinscher mix in agility.
14. I am an odd, hyperactive, liberal, multitasking, organizing, scatterbrain.
15. I was diagnosed as OCD at age 15 so I'm going to stop on #15.

So we'll see how exciting my life actually seems when translated into blog form.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Offset this blog with meaningful comments: